Friday, September 16, 2016

Mentally drained

Recess week is finally here. For some, it's like a short breather for them from all the academics and a good time to go for a well deserved holiday. For others, it's the beginning of a much dreaded painful process of having to study like crazy for the upcoming midterm exams. Unfortunately I belong in the latter group, as I will always be for my entire university life. Not that I'm complaining about it, since I chose this path myself. 

It has been such a mentally draining 6 weeks of school that I can't believe it has only been only 6 weeks when it felt so long. It's only going to get worse which is really sian. I feel so mentally and emotionally drained right now. The monotony of studying every single moment I have free time is overwhelming. Am I really that weak minded, weak hearted? 

Today is just a bad day. A really bad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment