Friday, October 7, 2016

to better days ahead


Don't remember when I saw this photo before but I suddenly recalled it and I find it really motivational lol.

I can't solve a rubicks cube for nuts though.

Rockmaster is now over and sadly I didn't get to promote but it's okay. To say that I was close to promoting could be overstating it since I got 7th in the end (which is quite a shitty position) but I know for myself that I almost made it and it was quite evident to everyone as to how close I actually was. On the bright side, this just means that my goal of winning a gold medal is still a possibility and I'm going to train so hard to achieve that.

However, both my elbows have been giving me problems recently as now it really hurts a lot when I lock on fingerboards and even when I do push ups. The weird part is I can still climb without much pain. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush. I'm quite certain this elbow injury is serious because it has been damn long already and I'm scared it could be the bone or a ligament/tendon issue. Both my elbows feel busted and I'm worried that I can't make it last till the next competition in January.

Lagging behind on my studies as well which isn't good. I need to get back the drive and motivation in life for everything. The outlook of things may not be great but I have to stay optimistic that things can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment