Finals are coming soon and I do feel quite unprepared for it even though i'm like studying 24/7. Maybe being in engineering just means you'll never feel prepared enough and it's a feeling i'll just have to get used to.
Anyway, Sab dragged me to see a TCM for my elbows recently and the TCM diagnosed that my elbows were misaligned (which is way more serious than I thought). So she had to help me realign it back which involved much pain but it was worth it because now I feel that my elbow is recovering properly and the little knobby bone has went back in to its normal position. I sort of regret not going earlier so I had more recovery time after realignment, but at least now it is fixed and hopefully it'll be okay by the time finals end. My elbows are still numb and achy from the treatment and my arms feel quite weak now but at least it is back in its proper condition. At first I thought it was just an inflammation/swelling/tendon problem but it turned out to be more serious. Well I'm just glad that I got it fixed and I really can't wait to climb again. My life has been quite boring without climbing and these few weeks without it has really showed me how mundane it can be. I also get really restless these days from studying so much, I think I really need climbing as an outlet.
Once I feel like my elbows are better, I plan to lead/top rope first before going back straight into bouldering. I also plan to redo the PT sets I used to do last year before I entered the team to build up my strength again. Hope it works lol. Not expecting much from Gravical but I'll just strive hard to get back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment